Free Crochet Flower Patterns:
|Gratitude Flower||Crocodile Stitch Flower|
Crochet Rose Tutorial: Beginner Friendly
How to Crochet Lovely Layers Flower Pattern
Tips on how to use crocheted flowers:
You can use the crocheted flowers on almost anything:
- Your handbags or purses will look so nice with some crocheted flower embellishment.
- Try it on your t-shirt or crocheted vest or sweater. When my dog made holes in my tops and cardigans (very energetic little Labrador….) I crochet small flowers with the same color than the clothes and covered the small holes… very successful! Now I did not need to throw my clothes away!
- Use them on crocheted hats, headbands, cowls or even mittens!
- Why not making flowers for your accessories like necklace, pin or wristband!
- These flowers are also great for decorating your home, it might be the pillow, the curtain or the kitchen pot holder.
- Some people are using small crocheted flower for their scrapbooking project!
As you see, the sky is the limit; use your fantasy and be creative with the easiest crochet project ever; the crocheted flower!
CROCHET HATS WITH FLOWER
|Criss Cross Apple Sauce Beanie||Textured Newsboy Crochet Hat||Perfect Cowl w. Flower Pattern|
Free Vintage Flower Afgan Patterns
I found a few beautiful free vintage crochet afghan patterns that I hope you would like! I think that old patterns have a special charm to them, and these afghans most certainly will add to the cosiness of any home!
|American Rose Afghan Pattern||Vintage Flower Afghan|
Crochet Headband with Flowers
|Crochet baby Flower headband Pattern||Cozy HeadBand||Butterfly and Flower Headbands Pattern|
Crochet Dainty Flower Headband Pattern Tutorial – Right Hand Version
CROCHET BLANKETS WITH FLOWERS
|Waikiki Wildflower Blanket Pattern|
This website contains affiliate links and the owner of the site might be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the images or links.